Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Dress Number One - The Fancy Fancy


I love this dress.

I bought it from Witchery and it was quite the experience.

After trying on lots of dresses and looking terrible in them the terribly sophisticated French sales lady took pity on me and brought me a dress to try on. One that I would never have picked. And I adore it. It's got this whole Grecian draping thing going on up top.

At the time she also tried to sell me a $90 black belt to wear. As if. The dress itself was on special for that price, no way was I spending $90 on a black strip. So I wandered down to Glassons and picked up a 24.95 belt. Much nicer on the wallet and I think it looks lovely with the dress, giving it an edge while giving me a bit of shape.

I wore it out to my beloved's birthday dinner and it'll get another outing next year at a friends wedding. Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment