Sunday, October 10, 2010

Breaking the news

Today I went into the wonderful Jeans West on Queen Street to buy new jeans to replace my beloved Tsubi's. I ended up going for the 'buttlifter flare' - very nice, very kind on the butt.

While there they tried to get me to buy another pair of jeans "2 for $100". I said no, I have more jeans than I need, in fact I have too many clothes, two wardrobes, half a duchess and a floors full worth. They then suggested I peruse the two for $35 tops, which I did until I remembered that I have too many tops.

Back at the counter I then had to break the news that next year they will not see me as I will not be buying any clothing at all (barring the Aussie trip). They took the news well. In fact i suspect they could've cared less, though they did their best to appear interested. I love their staff, so well trained and so good at their jobs.

I'm so going to miss them next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment