Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sneaky little Sock Fairies

It was a little chillier than usual last night but not chilly enough to have to wear a full pj kit.  So I stuck to my usual Spring nighnigh outfit and added a pair of socks to keep my tootsies warm should the 4am chill strike.

Well, I woke up this morning and padded half asleep to the shower and on my return I happened to turn back my sheets (no idea why, clearly still half asleep) to find the sock fairies had paid me a visit during the darkest hours of the night and daintily removed my socks from my feet so as not to wake me and left them for me to find in the morning so I could put them in the wash.  How kind.

If only the sock fairies would talk to their chocolate fairy friends as I'd much rather wake up to a bar of chocolate than a pair of sweaty socks.

2 comments:

  1. A chocolate fairy sounds divine! I would also like for there to be a dishwasher fairy, a vacuum cleaning fairy, an ironing fairy, and a sock fairy who actually finds and matches up all the odd socks eaten by the washing machine monster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those would be fantastic fairies to have flitting around! Also a bathroom cleaning fairy and an oven cleaning fairy would be very helpful :)

    ReplyDelete