Friday, January 20, 2012

Oh Baby!

I just bought the most beautiful dress from Trade Me.

I could try and describe it but I'd only embarrass myself with my lack of fashion knowledge, so here's the picture of it ...

**HORROCKSES FASHIONS*NZ MADE SILK DRESS*12**

(I hope the trader doesn't mind me using it!)

I love how it's so subtly sexy.  It covers everything, but it emphasises the curves (and apparently has a slit up the back, vavavooom!)

The only thing wrong with this dress?  I won't be able to wear it for months, because I'm pregnant.

Unfortunately pregnancy hasn't cured me of my desire to buy vintage frocks.  So now they arrive all packaged up, they're unwrapped and lovingly placed in my wardrobe.  Where I admire them from time to time.

I like to think of them as post-baby-body inspiration.  

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kellie what a beautiful dress.
    She will wait in your wardrobe.
    What happiness a little baby, congratulations.
    Best wishes V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks V!

    We are over the moon about making our little human! I can't wait for your online store to open so I can add more beautiful pieces to my collection.

    x Kellie

    ReplyDelete