Friday, October 8, 2010

A clothing disaster!!

I love my Tsubi jeans. Love love love!
They were bought for a bargain A$90 reduced from $300 and they have served me well.
Until now.
I noticed this week the zip was a bit gammy but thought nothing of it.
Then last night I discovered that the zip wasn't gammy it was BROKEN!!!! And I'd be unknowingly flashing my knickers to my workmates and my suburb for the last week.
But what guts me THE MOST is that there is no point in replacing the zip as holes are appearing in the inner thighs and on the bum.
Yes I'm still allowed to buy clothing for another three months BUT I was hoping my jeans would see me through the no-clothes-draught til the end of next year.

*sigh* now I have to go find a pair of boyfriend jeans that don't make me look like I've got an elephants arse.

No comments:

Post a Comment