Monday, February 7, 2011

'I ate all the pies!" said the crazy cat lady

I'm not sure how I feel about Fly Buys points.
On one hand they take so long to accumulate that I don't think they're worth the hassle.
On the other hand once in a blue moon I can cash them in for something fabulous, like my latest acquisition, a pie maker!

Which makes beautiful pies like the one below:


This pie was the Mexican pie, containing leftover beef and bean nacho mix, guacamole and sourcream.  It was divine ... or should I say THEY were divine - nomnom.

I've also made a thai green chicken curry pie (thanks for the tip Susie!) and a leak pie.  All excellent.

OH! and in between pie making I did some cat stalking.  Yes I stalked my cat 'cause I wanted to force a cuddle upon him.  Something he hates me doing which probably explains why he stands very still when he sees me before making his escape.  Anyway he had a new hidey hole to sleep in during the day:

(Look for the shining eye and the cat will be revealed)

There he is!
Anyway upon finding him I chose to do the kind thing and leave him alone ... this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment