Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Show us ya growler!

I'm not going to show you my growler.
I value her privacy too much.
But let's just say she's about 5"3.
Has beautiful big brown eyes.
Cheekbones I'd kill for.
And we once shared the same last name.

Yep, I'm talking about my sister - and she is my growler.

Recently I visited her in Oz and she gave me a wee telling off for not updating my blog more regularly.

What can I say ... she's right.  I've been slack.  But I've been baby-obsessed and I didn't want to bore anyone with baby blather.

Since my visit to Oz stuff has happened.
Actually stuff happened in Oz.  My sister and I ate macarons for the first time.  I'll blog about that when I find my camera which has a picture of the macarons.

Yes, I've lost my camera - it'll be around somewhere.  But one of the other things to happen is that I've moved further out of Auckland to a beautiful area with a view of the sea and of sunsets.  In the process I put my camera somewhere so special that I can't find it.  Oh well, it'll turn up and when it does I'll take pictures of said sunsets and seaviews and blog about those.

Yep, no baby blather here ... just boring old sunsets, food and plenty of waffle.

Hope this post makes you happy sis xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment