Monday, March 14, 2011

Monkie Kellie is the Coolest! ... actually two wee girls and my husband are.

One day at work one of my esteemed colleagues decided we ought to hold a You Tube competition.
The idea being we put in $5 each, then each make a You Tube video, upload it on the same day and one month later whoever's video has the most views wins the money we put in as our entry fee.

My idea came from a weekend in Pauanui where two wee girls were teasing my husband telling him "Monkey Kellie was the coolest" (Monkey Kellie being a name thrust upon me many moons ago).  So he decided to record them on his iPod.  Then one came out with a song out of nowhere and to entertain them further the husband turned their chatterings into a full fledged 54 second song.

So using that song and pictures of the wee girls I made my video ...

And if I win the booty?  The wee girls get a third each and the rest will be spent on taking my husband out to dinner to thank him for helping me record and edit the film (which will mean I'll end up being further out of pocket cause MAN that man can eat!!)

So anyway, check it out!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYnHoJikrUA

No comments:

Post a Comment